|Authors||IEEE members – Regular1||Non-IEEE members – Regular1||Extra pages3||Extra one paper4||Extra two papers5|
(until August 15, 2018)
|General attendance||IEEE members – Regular1||IEEE members – Student2||IEEE members – Life2||Non-IEEE members – Regular1||Non-IEEE members – Student2||Extra banquet ticket7||Attendee’s partner6|
(until Sept. 1, 2018)
|Late registration||$875.75||$565.00||$565.00||$932.25||$621.50||As above||As above|
|General attendance||IEEE members – Regular||IEEE members – Student||IEEE members – Life||Non IEEE members – Regular||Non IEEE members – Student|
(until Sept. 1, 2018)
• All fees are in Canadian dollars and include applicable taxes.
• The accepted final paper can only be uploaded with a regular registration, and at least one author of each paper must register at the regular rate.
• Registration includes access to all sessions, exhibits, welcome reception, and the conference program and one downloadable copy of the proceedings. Additional copies of the proceedings can be purchased for an additional fee of $50 each.
• The above IEEE member or non-member registration fees include tickets for the meals (two breakfasts, two lunches, and one banquet dinner).
• Separate tutorial fees include all four tutorials as well as lunch and coffee breaks on both days of the conference. They do not provide access to keynotes, breakfast, banquet or paper presentations.
1 For each accepted paper, one regular registration is required. Each regular registrant will receive one copy of the conference proceedings and tickets for the above meals. If both the professor and student plan to attend the conference, the professor will register with a regular registration and the student will need to register with a student registration. If only the student plans to attend the conference, the student must register with the regular registration.
2 The Student or Life Member registration is not a regular registration. Each Student/Life Member registration will receive one copy of the conference proceedings and meal tickets. If Student or Life member has an accepted paper, a full regular registration is required.
3 The minimum number of pages for each paper is four (4), and the maximum is six (6) pages, without incurring extra page charges. The paper may be expanded to eight (8) pages, but the indicated excess-page charge must be paid for each additional page.
4 If one author has two accepted papers, one regular registration is required for the first paper, and the author must pay an additional fee to upload the second paper. Each additional paper also requires this additional fee. However, only one copy of the proceedings and meal tickets will be provided.
5 If one author has three accepted papers, one regular registration is required for the first paper, and the author must pay an additional fee to upload the second and third papers. However, only one copy of the proceedings and meal tickets will be provided. If one author has more than three accepted papers, then the author must pay a full regular registration for the additional accepted paper.
6 Registration for each attendee’s partner includes a ticket for the meals but DOES NOT include access to the technical portions of the conference (presentations and events).
7 Extra banquet ticket may be available at the indicated price.
Registrations may be cancelled up to and including September 1, 2018. No refunds will be issued thereafter. Each cancellation is subject to a $50 non-refundable administration fee ($150 if wire transfers are involved).
The above Cancellation Policy applies only to non-author delegates. There will be no cancellation refunds for authors who have registered their paper for publication in the conference.