The 18th annual IEEE Canada Electrical Power and Energy Conference (EPEC 2018) will take place in Toronto, Ontario, Canada in October 2018. This will be the first time that EPEC has been hosted in Canada’s largest city.
With 82 per cent of Canadians now living in urban areas, the theme will be “Clean Technologies for Smart Cities”. EPEC 2018 is a conference that provides an opportunity for experts from the private sector, academia, government and other interested organizations from Canada and abroad to present and discuss the latest developments in electric power and energy systems, including research and development, industrial and business trends, as well as emerging regulatory and policy challenges. This includes debate on the potential impact of these developments on society. The conference provides an international forum for the exchange of ideas with thought leaders and the presentation of peer-reviewed papers on the latest power and energy R&D initiatives, applications and implementations. Please visit the registration section to reserve your spot. For all other EPEC 2018 inquiries, please contact the organizing committee at email@example.com.
EPEC 2018: Last minute instructions
- The final program has been released, including the paper session schedule.
- Registration opens at 7:30 am October 10 on the first floor of the Library Building at 350 Victoria St.
- Breakfast opens at 8:00 am October 10 and 11 at Oakham House at 63 Gould St. Delegates must have checked in at the registration desk beforehand.
- Events are taking place at four locations on the Ryerson University campus, all within a five-minute walk of each other.
- Check out the map below (or download a pdf version) to familiarize yourself with all the conference locations.